State Head - Collections (Microfinance) Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 394 views
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To achieve collection targets assigned for the State/territory by meeting the target of regions/zones assigned.
- Will be responsible for assigned regions NPA, if necessary, can seek support from Operations team & other departments for reducing delinquency.
- Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections.
- Monitoring collection agency channel recruitment.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct, both Inhouse team & Collection agency channel.
- Ensure adequate training for FOs & Agency Channel.
- Field visit along with FOs & collection agencies for dispute cases.
- Continuously monitoring Collection Agencies and Collection Executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that there is no loss incurred.
- Handling customer issues/escalations.
- To ensure timely recruitment for both FOs & Collection Agencies.
- Review & monitoring the Teams' performance as well as the performance of the collection agency channel.
- Ensure all the allocated pools are visited within 15 days of allocation date.
- Mandatory field visit along with Inhouse team & collection agency.
- Guide the Collection Managers according to polices & process approved.
- Ensuring audit queries are complied with, ensuring corrective and preventive action.
- Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for FOs/AM/Agencies.
- Monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review of Area Managers/ Collection Managers about Team & agency performance and monthly review of Field officers. (Review to be based on Allocation /DCR/Visit Report & Cash Flow). Should ensure all the allocated pools are visited within 15 days.
- Should analysis the PTP Generation Vs Conversion / contactability % against allocation.
- Ensure daily collection MIS and status
- Ensure Receipt Reconciliation are happening on time, SH will be responsible for each audit queries If any. Coordinate with HO & sort out the audit issues Also ensure used receipt books are return to HO on time.
- Legal/Police station complaints: Dunning Letters/ Legal Letters/Adalat/Receipt Lost etc.
- Waiver Initiation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under time pressure.
- Preferably from NBFC/Banking background.
- Proven experience in Collection vertical.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".