Manager - Financial Reporting (IND-AS/ IFRS) Full-time Job2 years ago - Small Finance Banks - Mumbai - 150 views
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of Ind-AS as per applicable timelines for the bank
- Management of accounts including effective implementation of accounting policies & processes
- Preparation of all financial statements and accounts for the audit as per Ind-AS / Indian GAAP
- Timely and accurate month and quarterly close
- The role will require referring to a number of systems, validation/analysis of the numbers being finalized and liaisoning with the teams across departments
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of analysis and data integrity
- Interpret new Ind-AS requirements and apply in preparation of reporting schedules and related disclosures. The processes require sound understanding of Chart of accounts and Reporting.
- Lead and execute process improvement initiatives within the team and improve efficiency.
- Drive projects / identify automation opportunities
- On the job Ind-AS training to other team members, ad-hoc support and accounting support for new business models
Skills & Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree with 3-6 years of experience, preferably in banking industry
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Good accounting knowledge is must. Should have worked on Financial Reporting profile, responsible for preparation and presentation of various financial statements as per IFRS/Ind-AS and Indian GAAP, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results to both financially and non-financially oriented persons
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Limited, formerly known as Utkarsh Micro Finance Private Limited, is an Indian scheduled commercial bank licensed by the Reserve Bank of India under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".