Credit Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Small Finance Banks - Thāne - 43 views
Greetings from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank.
Designation : Credit Manager
Product - HL & LAP/Working Capital Products
Minimum Qualification : Graduate
Experience : 2-5 Years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience in Credit underwriting of Retail Asset Banking products, services and operations (preferably in private sector, HL & LAP/Working Capital Products)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Keen understanding and focus on risk, controls, compliance and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Risk Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
- As per the last drawn salary + performance based attractive incentives.
- Interested candidates to send the CV at email@example.com
Experience (In Years)
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".