Collection Manager/ Collection Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Kolkata - 489 views
Job Role: Collection Manager/ Collection officer
Product : Gold Loans & Unsecured Loans Recovery
Team Handling: Agency officers
Location: Delhi, Kolkata, Surat, Ahmadabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Telangana, Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage collection flows with 0 to 120 days delinquency
- Drive closure on recoverable portfolio for assigned territory / area
- Frequent branch visit to Track daily micro level collections
- Maintaining dashboard on daily collection & report to senior management team.
- Resolve service issues of clients by coordinating with relevant departments.
- To effectively manage all customer/ merchant related complaints and issues
- Minimum 2-6years relevant experience needed. Collection of consumer loans/ small business loans/Gold loans
- Graduate (in any field)/Post graduate.
- Good knowledge of Computers (MS Office, email communication)
Required skill set
- Should be presentable with good communication skills.
- Good hold over language English, Hindi & Regional Language
- Should have knowledge of the Collection Process.
- Should have Experience in Field/Corporate Collections.
- Professional approach towards the Customer.
- Ability to command authority but humble and sincere in behavior
- Good convincing skills
- Aware of Collection Code of Conducts.
- Acquainted with the geographical spread
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".