Cluster Relationship Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Hyderabad - 553 views
In the above context, the Cluster Relationship Managerrole is responsible to supervise the business delivery under Banca team and Tie Upsprimarily grow the business with profits, Channel Management Managing Banks, NBFCs and other Micro Finance companies.
Also liaising with Operations Product tower, Process Excellence group, Claims,Finance,legal, Business Intelligence, marketing Human Resource teams for the process. Ensuring that we deliver best of our services to client as well as to banks.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
Responsible for achieving Gross Written Premium of Health
- Team Management.
- Channel Relationship.
- Workshops, Camps.
- Regular training of Bank employees regarding TAGIC Products.
To maintain Retention of Business
- Timely follow up with the clients.
- Tracking religiously in first week of every month.
- Driving Bank for retention first.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".