Branch Manager Full-time Job1 week ago - Bank - Satna - 48 views
- Responsible to manage profitability of Branch.
- Closely monitor revenue against cost and generate revenue through Equity/ TPP and any other new launch.
- Manage team of RMs and Ensure proper segregation of customers and active clients mapped to RMs.
- Monitor brokerage of the branch/dealer and income from other product.
- Manage the clients in the locality within the said radius.
- Handle overall branch operation, risk and administration related activities
- Ensure connectivity in the branch.
- Coordinating with research team for advice/review of portfolio for top customers on regular basis.
- Experience of Team Handling.
- Good knowledge of Equity Market and TPP
- Good communication (Written and Verbal).
- Should be NISM certified.
Experience (In Years)
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".
Today, HDFC Bank has a banking network of 5,314 branches and 13,640 ATMs spread across 2,768 cities and towns.